Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
Explore the application of the seven primary questions surrounding RCM and your asset reliability:
• What are the functions of the asset?
• In what ways can it fail to perform its functions?
• What causes each functional failure?
• What happens with each functional failure?
• Why does it matter?
• What can be done to prevent each failure?
• What should be done if there are no proactive tasks to prevent the failure?
You can’t be a serious reliability or maintenance professional without understanding the nature of these questions and how they apply to your equipment. Learners will gain practical application in the execution of RCM.
- October 1, 2019 - October 3, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm